Studio Looking for Editors to Help People Understand Technology
Telecommute | Freelance
Wonder Shuttle works with the world’s most ambitious internet companies on their customer education, branding, and content marketing and strategy. Our clients include Shopify, Wattpad, Skillshare, Stripe, and Twilio.
We believe that compelling stories are the best ways of spreading information. As an editor for Wonder Shuttle, you will work with our clients and writers to direct and edit content (e.g., articles, blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, websites, etc.).
Here is what we’re looking for:
- You have experience editing on a regular basis, are comfortable coaching writers, and can share a portfolio of writing and editing work.
- You are competent with technology and the following terms provoke your curiosity: ecommerce, platform, SaaS.
- You are familiar with online communities (e.g., Reddit, Designer News, etc.) and interested in learning how to drive attention to content.
What’s in it for you?
- Work closely with a wide breadth of the world’s best internet companies and understand how they operate.
- Lead a remote team of freelance writers and develop your craft as an editor.
- Learn the technology paradigms and concepts of tomorrow, today.
How to Apply
- Send an email to inquiries[at]wondershuttle.com with the subject line “Wonder Shuttle Editor application”.
- Please include links to three of the best articles you’ve edited, and what your contributions were to each piece as an editor.
- Send us three websites that you read regularly, and tell us why you enjoy them.